عنوان مقاله [English]
Oil and gas well drilling requires the drilling unit and benefiting from the specialized services including well and logistic services. This goal is achieved through conclusion of drilling contracts. Beside the principal drilling contracts the ancillary contracts have been being concluded in form of partnership of clients and/or contractors in order to reduce the costs and access the operational targets more efficiently. The mentioned contracts have different types. Some of these contracts are based on prevalent concepts of partnership although all types of partnership contracts regarding drilling industry have the specific requirements and characteristics which are in accordance with this sector of oil and gas industry.
10. Jennings Dennis (2000). Petroleum Accounting: Principles, Procedures & Issues, 5th edn3 Professional Development Institute.
11. Katz, William M. Jr., Clemons, Catherine, Dimock, Alexander, T. (2017). Minimizing Antitrust Risks in Joint Ventures, Joint Bidding, and AMIs: A Review of Recent Enforcement Activities, Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal, Vol. 2, Issue 5, pp. 533-541.
12. Moomjian Cary. A. (2012). “Drilling Contract Historical Development and Future Trends Post-Macondo: Reflections on a 35 Year Industry Career”, IADC/SPE 151442, pp. 1-13.
13. Pugh William W. (2012). “Rig Sharing Agreements-A Review of Some of the Key Issues”, International Upstream Energy Transactions, pp. 1-12.
14. Rainy QC Simon, “The Construction of Mutual Indemnities and Knock-For-Knock Clauses”, in Soyer.Baris and Lettenborn, Andrew, Offshore Contracts and Liabilities, 1st ed,Informa Law fromRouledge.
15. Shishido Zenichi, Fukuda Munetaka, Umetani Masato (2015). Joint Venture Strategies, Design, Bargaining and the Law, 1st ed, Edward Elgar Publishing.
16. Smith Ernest, E., Dzienkowski John, S., Anderson Owen, L., Lowe John, S., Kramer Bruce, M., Weaver Jacqueline, L. (2010). International Petroleum Transaction, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation.